What are the BIR Ticket Office hours?

  • Summer Hours (April-October) Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
  • Winter Hours (November-March) Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm

I'm arriving at the track for the weekend's event pretty late at night, how late is the gate open?

  • Regular Season Events (ones we sell admission tickets for) : Gates generally open Thursday @ 5pm, remain open 24 hours until 7pm Sunday Night
    • Important: If you are arriving between 11pm-7am, our ticket staff will not have a cash till, therefore, unless you have exact change, we will only accept credit cards.
  • Private Event : Please contact the club group you are coming in with, or call the BIR Ticket Office for gate hours.

I bought an electrical ticket but can I park in a spot with a VIP Campsite sign?

  • No, in order to park in a spot with VIP Campsite sign, you must purchase a VIP Campsite
    • Regular Season Events are $35/night
    • Street Car Showdown, Show & Go, Muscle Car Shootout, MSRA, & Powercruise are $40/night
    • Nationals $500/week. Nationals is sold out with a waiting list. To be added to the waiting list, fill out the contact us form.

I am interested in renting a tower suite, who do I contact?

  • Nationals – Jason Roue – jasonroue@tds.net
  • Regular Events – BIR Ticket Office – 218-824-RACE or email tickets@brainerdraceway.com.

How do the Tower Suite Rentals Work for events other than Lucas Oil Nationals?

  • Tower suites are available to rent for any public racing events
  • Rental fee is $100/plus tax for ALL events EXCEPT Nationals
  • Rental hours are 7am up thru 1 hour after racing has been completed for the day.
  • Tower suite rentals do not include admission to the event.
  • All tower suites have air conditioning, refrigerator, table, 4-6 chairs, and a full size couch.

What is the difference between a Tower Suite and a Condo Rental?

-Tower suites are located next to the drag strip and are available for rental during public events and during racing hours only.

-Condo’s are located next to the infield, behind the staging lanes. They have 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a full size kitchen.

We are coming to an event and wondering if we can bring a 4-wheeler, golf cart, pit bike or a side by side?

  • Yes, auxiliary vehicles are allowed on BIR Property.
  • You must purchase a sticker and sign a special liability waiver for the vehicle
    • Nationals – $80
    • MAP Proving Grounds – $25
    • All other BIR Events – $10
      **Good for all season except MAP and Nationals and sticker is also valid at all other NHRA Division 5 & Division 1 Tracks**

I purchased tickets for my significant other, I chose the tickets to be held at Will Call, will he/she have issues picking up the tickets?

The tickets will be left under the account holder, to make special arrangements for another party to pick up the tickets, you must call the BIR Ticket Office 218-824-RACE

How are tickets to the various events sent out?

  • Lucas Oil National Event
    • Certified Mail (US Domestic) – signature required upon delivery
    • UPS (International Only)
    • Print @ Home
    • Will Call – pick up
  • Regular Season Events
    • Will Call – pick up at the ticket booths at the weekend’s event
    • Print @ Home

I am coming to the Lucas Oil Nationals, where is the handicap accessible seating located?

  • Handicap accessible seating is located at the bottom of sections A and B.

I bought a residential property near the track, how do I know if I qualify for Good Neighbor tickets?

  • Call the BIR Ticket Office 218-824-RACE or stop into the Ticket Office, we will check the address and check if the address qualifies for the Good Neighbor tickets program
  • Important – the property holder is the only person who can register to get the Good Neighbor Tickets

I own more than one property how many Good Neighbor Tickets am I able to register for?

  • Each Good Neighbor owning a qualifying property may receive two (2) Good Neighbor passes, with a maximum of four (4) passes for households owning more than one qualifying property.

How do I get my Good Neighbor Tickets?

  • Good Neighbor tickets are available mid-April
  • Property OWNERS need to bring their “Crow Wing County Statement of Property Taxes Payable for *current year* and a photo ID into the BIR Ticket Office.
    • Please note: Statement must be ORIGINAL – cannot be a copy and we will not accept Estimated Tax Notices
  • At the time of registration you will receive 2 full BIR season passes to most of our public events including Lucas Oil Nationals

What events are included in the Good Neighbor Season Passes?

  • Bracket Drag Racing Series
  • Muscle Car Drag Racing Series
  • Thunder at the Lakes
  • Lucas Oil Nationals
  • CRA Superbike Series
  • Discounted Tickets Available for Purchase to the following events
    • MAP Proving Grounds (2 events each racing season)
    • Lakes Jam
    • Powercruise