Brainerd International Raceway (BIR) proudly understands its role as a business leader in Central MN and accepts its responsibility to support promising programs and non-profit entities that are closely aligned with the Company’s defined charitable giving guidelines.
BIR shall focus its charitable efforts on programs and organizations that have the potential to enhance motor-sports participation or bring spectators from nearby communities to the enjoyment of drag and road racing.
Organizations with programs aligned with the aforementioned charitable focus should meet the following criteria:
- BIR will consider requests for in-kind donations that will promote our business goals, create positive visibility, and demonstrate commitment to the Brainerd Lakes and surrounding areas.
- Agencies or organizations must provide proof of their MN-based 501(c)(3) or other non-profit organization tax-exempt status designation.
- BIR will consider requests to support social, community, civic, educational, and economic endeavors if these support corporate business goals and otherwise meet contribution guidelines and BIR staff is involved in the governance of the organization.
- Only non-NHRA Nationals related donations will be made.
- Donation requests must be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the fundraising event. Requests not received in a timely way will not be considered.
- Due to the overwhelming number of requests received each year, all submissions will be reviewed, however, every request cannot be approved. No phone calls please.
- If your request is approved, BIR will contact you per your contact information with instructions for receiving your donation.
Click Here to fill out the donation request form